Structure of Report (points indicate what must be included)
Contents Page (not included in word count)
Executive Summary (not included in word count)
– Is not an abstract. It is a summary of the report and should include a summary of findings.
– May be placed before or after contents page.
1. Introduction (included in word count)
– Summarise the proposal and introduce what is being analysed (no need to include philosophy of research; just include topic and reason, relevant literature; how data collected)
– State Question and Objectives
– State Hypothesis to be tested in section 2.0
2. Quantitative Analysis (included in word count)
– Present general findings of questionnaire and/or secondary quantitative data
– May include Pie Charts, Graphs…
– Analyse data using/applying theory
– Analyse data, for hypothesis using statistical tool e.g. Chi Square or t-test