Social Media Marketing Strategy
- selection of the small business to be studied.
- analyze the small business and develop a Social Media Strategy for the firm using the approach to be discussed by our guest speaker on January 24th.
- The weekly case discussions each week will assist teams in the application of social media marketing principles.
- deliverable is due at the end of the term and will typically contain the following:
- Description of the business, what they do, who they do it for, what is their brand promise.
- Understanding the business goals and what management is doing to promote the business today.
- Identify the level of management’s understanding and use of Internet marketing and social media marketing today.
- Perform analysis of their industry and competitor’s use of social media marketing.
- Provide a recommendation for which social media networks should be used by the business and the rationale for each of the network choice.
- Provide a recommendation for what content should be used and the rationale for each of the content bucket choices. This should be appropriate to each social media network and respective audience.
- Provide details and justification for special promotions (ads) that might be recommended.
- Describe the implementation details such as roles and responsibilities of those involved, timing and frequency of posting, and fit with other marketing programs.
- Identify measurement details such as key metrics to be tracked and progress toward marketing goals.
Description of the small business
The business company is called Vapor Trail which is situated at Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick, Canada. The firm is specialized through their experienced members of staff it educates their consumers on the advantages of several smoking substitute products. They pride their selves on their selection of juice for which it offers to the customers.
It has over 150 flavors, and the targeted customers can select any of their preference based on their needs and wants from their juice store. The employees of the company will walk the consumers through everything they want to know till they are confident and can make their decisions. They want the customers to have the right gear, nicotine levels and the best flavors of their choice.
The link of the the small business I have selected (https://www.thevapourtrail.ca )