- The first paragraph only, should provide an overview of the article’s content.
- Identify the communication type(s) and/or channel(s) that are problematic.
- Examine both you and your partner’s thoughts as they relate to this article’s legalities.
- Define the ethical breeches that have occurred and how these relate to business.
- Identify business communication processes that could have prevented this situation.
- Conclude with a summary of how this information is important to students.
- Don’t forget to add formal constructs to the document (i.e., citations, references, formats, etc.).
Please review the ebook I attached instruction to login and uploaded it
Silicon Valley Investor Resigns After Harassment Allegations
This article profiles a co-founder of an Internet-based company who based on a social media statement he made, was forced to resign. The article depicts position in the business world and the carelessness of making statements on social media.