Assess business and financial risks faced by the firm
– Consider risks such as strategic risk, credit risk, credit concentration risk, deposit concentration risk and liquidity risk.
– Include time series and cross-sectional comparative analyses for the firm utilising the competitors selected.
Recommend a risk management strategy for the next three-year period:
– Ensure your recommendations are in line with the outcome of environmental, business, financial and competitor analyses conducted.
– Justify how your recommendation will improve the risk management in the assigned firm.
1. Assignment Bank is Toronto Dominion Bank. Please use it’s major competitors RBC, Scotiabank, BMO, CIBC. So in total you need to compare 5 banks.
2. You need to use 10 years of past data for each bank