- Theory knowledge: from research paper, journal (academic)
- Practitioner knowledge: related to personal organizational practitioning
- Professional contributor observation in the workplace, accessible.
Example of that: tutorial, books, online form, survey, interview.
We can use example: book fish (Stephen C. Lundin)
- How the knowledge created in these 3 communities?
- Who is the audience / who is the knowledge created for?
- As practitioner what influence does it have in the job / how we effectively do the job (because practitioner do not read academic journal)?
- How knowledge proceeds?