|Excellent (E)||Acceptable ( A)||Marginal (M)||Unacceptable (U)|
|Table of Contents||TC includes items in the left column of this evaluation form|
|Professional Code of Ethics: The report
· Lists regulations and professional guidelines that the employees should follow while conducting their work in the company. (Direct Measure F1)
· Lists the rules that the engineers should follow while conducting their engineering duties and responsibilities.
· Brief history of the company, its activities, and the industry within which it operates:
· Description of duties and responsibilities of trainee during internship
|· Problem formulation|
|Scope of Work|
|Duties and Work Approach|
|Domain, theory and definitions|
|Method of collecting data|
|Current state of affairs: The report
· Lists emerging technologies that can affect the company business
· Demonstrate awareness of the impact of engineering solutions on safety and the environment (direct measure h1)
|Future trends: The report
· Lists predictions and expectations on how these emerging technologies or geopolitical/social changes would impact, positively or negatively, the field you are doing your internship int.
· Demonstrates that the student read articles form journals and magazines to support his/her claims
· Demonstrates awareness of government regulations and professional standards. (direct measure h2)
|· Presentation of results|
|· Detailed analysis of results:|
|Contribution to internship objective(s)
What did you learn from this internship experience?
List ideas for possible senior design projects based upon your work during your internship and after discussion with your work supervisor.
|References (Direct Measure F2)|