Individual case study business report – up to 2000 words
A Harvard Business School case study or studies will be selected for your individual analysis and submission of an up to 2000 word response to the questions set.
- Ø Executive summary
- Ø Table of content
- Ø Introduction to google case study
- Ø How did this project relate to Google’s corporate mission of organising the world’s information?
- Ø Would the Google Car project be a worthwhile investment of the company’s resources?
- Ø Could Google compete against established auto manufacturers working in self-driving technology, or should it establish a partnership?
- Ø Would Google manufacture its own vehicles or license its own self-driving software?
- Ø What are the main legal issues surrounding this new technology?
- Ø How would an autonomous car fit into Google’s core search business and its advertising-based revenue model?
- Ø Recommendations
- Ø Conclusion
- Ø Reference