You will develop a summary that you could use within an evidence-based practice (EBP) committee or related venue to share with your colleagues. This paper will be 5 – 6 pages in length.
• Select a clinical practice guidelines that addresses an issue pertinent to your practice setting.
• Search the literature and evidence-based practice websites and databases to find a recent clinical practice guideline (no more than 5 years) related to the issue you select. The course Webliography provides websites where you can find clinical practice guidelines, but there are many others available in specialty-organization websites.
• Analyze and critique the clinical practice guideline. Use the Clinical Practice Guideline Summary Template in Course Resources to develop your paper. Components include:
o scope and purpose of the clinical practice guidelines;
o stakeholder involvement;
o rigor of development;
o clarity and presentation
o editorial independence
• Attach URL address of the Clinical Practice Guidelines on the reference page of your paper.
• Note: The template is an outline to assist you in setting up your paper so you will be sure to address those topics in your paper in addition to other information to meet the criteria for this assignment. Your paper should be in APA 6th ed format. Do not copy and paste the template into your paper.
References must be 2-5 years or less and in APA Format