Doctoral Learning Strategies
The purpose of the assignment is to demonstrate your working knowledge of APA format by writing a paper.
The doctoral Learning process is uniquely autonomous. It is important to develop individual plans for success and use personal strategies to reach your goals.
- Review the APA Quiz questions prior to beginning work on your paper.
- When writing this paper ensure you are speaking from a formal standpoint and are not using I-statements.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
- You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
825 words, construct a paper that addresses the following.
- Discuss learning experiences one may face prior to the doctoral learning experience. Support your discussion with scholarly evidence.
- Research the autonomous nature of doctoral learning. Discuss how doctoral programs and learning skills and strategies employed when completing them is different than other learning experience.
- Conduct a literature review of five scholarly articles related to strategies for success in doctoral programs.
- Based upon your research discuss specific strategies you recommend when developing a plan for successful completion of a doctoral program.
|Doctoral Learning Strategies