D’Lanor Bakery has received an order of 500 Cheesecakes for the International Knee Jerker Convention 100 Cheesecakes for the Knee Jerker Group Executive Seminar.
D’Lanor needs to bake, deliver, setup, and serve 500 top of the line cheesecakes for the International Knee Jerker Convention. The convention will be held in New York City on June 1, 2016. Due to the time constraint, the Knee Jerkers have agreed to pay a 25% premium.
D’Lanor also needs to bake, deliver, setup, and serve 100 top of the line cheesecakes for the Knee Jerker Group Executive Seminar. The seminar will be held in New York City on June 7, 2016. Music and drinks are to be supplied by D’Lanor. They are willing to pay up to $6,520.00 for this order.
For both events, the cheesecakes shall be delivered by a reliable refrigerated freight, Rapid Delivery Service, and served by a reputable caterer, Ztnarf Catering Service.
You and your team have been put in charge of developing an integrated project management plan for scope, time, and cost management of this project.
- Bake 500 top of the line cheese case for the convention and 100 top of the line cheesecakes for the Executive Seminar.
- Reallocate staff if needed.
- Ensure all equipment is proper working order
- Ensure cheese cakes are produced within the appropriate timeframes
- The cheesecakes must be delivered on time.
- Consider cheesecake packaging
- Arranging for refrigerated delivery
- Contracting the caterer and overseeing their work
- Hiring and supervising DJ
- Knee Jerkers are willing to pay $16,000 not including the 25% premium due to time constraints for the first event, and up to $6520 for the second event.
- Both events are expected to realize a minimum 35% profit plus a 10% management reserve. D’Lanor expects projects that will generate profit and cover expenses.
- The Knee Jerkers have held 3-4 mini conventions over the last 15 years and wishes to provide us with all of their future contracts.