how humanitarian standards, principles and code of ethics can be used in responding to the needs of refugees, asylum seekers and other disaster- affected people in meeting 4 basic needs:
(b) Water Sanitation and Health
In addition the coursework will also be assessed using the criteria/guidelines below:
• Strength of argument and quality of analysis.
• Use of illustrative study examples and ability to apply concepts and theories to appropriate the discussion.
• Demonstrate good structure, presentation skills, and coherence in your work.
• Demonstrable knowledge of issues relevant to Humanitarian Relief and disaster management.
• Demonstrate academic rigour by engaging relevant theory and concepts within your discussion
• Ensure clarity and objectivity in your essay and avoid merely repeating what is written on the agency’s website.
•Ensure that the conventions of academic writing, including acknowledgement of data sources are evidenced by utilising the Harvard Referencing.