Apply what you learned from Lambert’s Building Leadership Capacity in Schools and write a paper on building leadership capacity within your organization. In 3-5 pages, discuss:
• What actions will you take to grow leadership?
• How will you assess who is ready for more responsibility?
• What organizational infrastructure is needed for your plan?
• How will you implement and monitor the plan?
• Which communication traits and behaviors are needed for a successful implementation?
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your paper will be assessed on the following criteria:
Assignment-driven criteria: Demonstrates mastery covering all key elements of the assignment in a substantive way.
Scholarly writing: Demonstrates mastery and proficiency in scholarly written communication to an appropriately specialized audience.
Quality of references and organization: Demonstrates mastery using relevant and quality sources and uses appropriate, relevant, and compelling content to support ideas, convey understanding of the topic, and shape the work.
Citing sources: Demonstrates mastery using in-text citations or sources, and properly uses APA format, including a full reference list.
Critical thinking/application to professional practice: Demonstrates mastery conceptualizing the problem and viewpoints. Assumptions of experts are analyzed, synthesized, and evaluated thoroughly. Conclusions are logically presented and applied to professional practice.